AFCAT 1 2018 Notification and Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility, Age Limit
Candidates looking for AFCAT 1 2018 – Air force Commissioned Officer posts have a good news as Indian Air Force (IAF) has released notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test – AFCAT 1 2018. Eligible Male and Female candidates may apply online on or before January 2018. For further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, Afcat syllabus can read the full notification.
Also Read: How to Clear AFCAT Exams in first attempt
AFCAT 1 2018 APPLY ONLINE AGE LIMIT
AFCAT 1 2018 age limit, eligibility criteria
Indian Air Force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) twice a year for candidates to recruit them for Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Officer Branches. It came into existence in the year 2011. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the posts.Read the full notification regarding Afcat and apply online for the post.
- Organization Name: Indian Air Force
- Exam Name: AFCAT 1 2018.
- Post Name: Various posts.
What is EKT exam 2018 ?
EKT exam is mandatory for candidates applying for technical branch, it consist of 50 questions with one mark for every correct answer.
Also Check: Free E-Book PDF for AFCAT Exams
- Candidates age should be between 20-24 years for Flying Branch,
- 20-26 years for Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branch as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks for Flying Branch, Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks for Technical Branch and Graduation with 60% marks/ P.G degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ C.A/ ICWA with 50% marks for Ground Duty Branches.
Application Fee :
There is No fees for AFCAT written exams.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) ( for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
AFCAT 1 2018 Exam Syllabus:-
Detail list of AFCAT written exam syllabus 2018
Verbal Ability in English:
Testing of Vocabulary
Profit & loss
Ratio & Proportion
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
AFCAT 1 2018 Important dates:
- Date of Notification: December 2017
- Last date for the receipt of applications: January 2018
- Expected date of result: April 2018
- Date of Exam: February 2018
- Download AFCAT 1 2017 Admit card: January 2018
How to Apply: Eligible Male and Female candidates may apply online through the IAF career website www.careerairforce.nic.in from January 2018.
How to Apply Online for AFCAT 1 2018 ?
- Visit the official website of Indian Air force ie www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on “Candidate Login”.
- Click on “New Candidate” click link to start the Online Application process.
- Fill all the five parts of online applications carefully.
- Upload recent size photograph, signature as mentioned.
- Now, Carefully Submit application form.
- Take the printout and keep it safe with you.
- Note: Keep your User Name and Password safe for future use.
Follow the Official website link provided below and start applying online from the steps provided above. For any queries or doubts comment below.
Aspirants are requested to read the steps and apply online for AFCAT 1 2018 from the official link provided. Soon AFCAT 1 2018 admit cards would be declared aspirants are requested to keep visiting our page for more info related to Afcat exams. We would update our page once its officially declared online. For any details regarding Afcat written exams can comment below or for any exams guidance can follow us on Facebook for study materials. Feel free to ask questions below in comments regarding AFCAT 1 2018
Wish you all the best!!!